At very first: this is a rough list, I can do other sizes and shapes but this may give an idea what I'm doing. After all, I use so many different traditional medias and draw characters so various complexity-wise, that sometimes - if wanting something specific - maybe the easiest way is to approach me like "Hi I want commission like [a link to some my existing image] with character [link to your character/s] how much it would cost?" or something.
Questions are welcome and I don't except you to order commission after asking a price for something specific. I don't bite people taste rather odd.
Note me, or comment in this journal.
I'll update this journal when something new comes up. (If I modify prices, I'll mention it clearly.)
Useful links:Money converter
- I use Euros so check out what they are in your currency.A what size?
- DIN A paper sizes in millimeters and inches.Traditional only
(More characters into same image; +0€ in ACEOs. Otherwise it can be from 0€ to double price of an image. Please ask first.)
ACEO card (6,4 cm x 8,9 cm / 2½
inches) of any kind (drawing/painting, no craft). 25€ You should specify whether you want a portrait, waist-up, fullbody or scenery; also specify theme/color preferences/etc. I choose media; usually I use copics.
A character, full color, backgroundless, A4. 55€ Can be fullbody, waist-up or portrait. By default I don't have restrictions of which kind of character. If your character has massive wings or other a-like things, they'll get "cut out" of paper (choose A3 if you want to keep them). You can choose media: colour pencils, copics, aquarels or "whatever" (means that I choose the one which I think works the best.)
A character, full color, backgroundless, A5. 40€ This is suitable for not-awfully-detailed characters or a part-body-portrait or portrait, I won't squeeze fullbody of 10-winged bird into this size. You can choose media: colour pencils, copics, aquarels or "whatever" (means that I choose the one which I think works the best.)
[No examples. Oops.]
A character, full color, backgroundless, A3. 70€ Can be fullbody, waist-up or portrait. By default I don't have restrictions of which kind of character. Massive wings fit into this size. You can choose media: colour pencils, copics, aquarels or "whatever" (means that I choose the one which I think works the best.)
A character, black&white ink, backgroundless, A4. 45€ (Eyes can be colored, tell me if you don't want this.)
Full color A4, 75€ and up
. Depends on what is in there. (First example picture would be 75€, second one 100€ due to careful lettering of runes. Third 90€ and the last 120€ because awful details. These are always individual projects so please ask first.)
Full color A3. 150€ and up
. Again, details raise the price. Please ask first. (First example picture would be 150€ and the others more.)
Partial/simple background, +10 to 30€ to backgroundless images. Shipping (Price of envelopes count in) :
¤ ACEO - 1€ everywhere
¤ A5 - 2€ everywhere
¤ A4 - 3€ everywhere
¤ A3 - 15€ outside Europe, 10€ Europe. Optional:
+9€ you get registration for shipping, so you can follow your envelope. Necessary list of to-dos:
- Look at my gallery to get an idea what I like to draw; that is basically any kind of creatures.
- If anyone actually WANTS, I'm OK to draw my own characters as commission.
- This is original character round, so please don't ask any character from any know franchise
, UNLESS the design is your own (fan characters). Means that for example your fan digimon is OK, but I won't draw anything canon.
- I use my style, I won't go super-realistic or cartoonish or etc.Necessary list of to-don'ts:
- Basically anything what I'm uncomfortable with or are against my personal views. (This shouldn't be a problem unless you are a total ass against some people's healthy life, and don't throw your oddest kinks to me. I seriously don't want draw any fukken garden gnomes in tight leather pants.)
- I don't draw humans now (unless it is some of my own designs and that is rather unlike someone commissions them). (True that I start to get a grip to that subject as well, but unless I'm familiar with the character, it is very awkward to get it look right.)Process:
¤ At very first I need to know what to do, of course. Discussion! And then I ask the payment.
¤ I'll send you a sketch for approval before continuing to final piece (except for ACEOs, ACEOs are technically always a surprise.) When the sketch is approved, I don't accept any modification requests afterwards, because I've most likely started lining or even colouring.
¤ For fully coloured pieces I usually make digital color scheme sketch beforehand as well.
¤ If you don't want your commission shipped to you for some reason, I'll send a digital copy in printable size.Necessary terms as short as possible. Commissioning me means you agree.
- My art: you don't have rights to make money with commissioned art.
- You have rights to use the commissioned work in all non-profit purposes.
- However, I won't make prints or make further money with anything if there is your character in it.
- If there's my character/s only, I can make prints and sell them forward, even if it is a commission work.
- I'll NEVER EVER ask more money from you in the middle of process. If I decide to raise prices when your work is undone, I won't ask more. No matter what happens.
- I ask money first and then do work. I send an invoice through PayPal.
- I keep rights to refuse taking a commission without specific reason.
- I don't take responsibility of the mail delivery. It is unlike that anything is lost if the correct address is given and I'll always pack every envelope so that it won't get opened spontaniously.
- I keep right to submit or to not submit commissioned piece to my gallery. Usually I submit everything, though.
-empty until something comes up-